A Review of Annie's Home Grown Organic Soups

I recieved a package of Annie's Organic Tomato Soup in my Influenster Comfort Vox Box this month. I have to admit, I don't care for tomatoes unless they have something on this. My exception is soup, but then again it's masked with other flavors when it's in a soup. 
I must say, my expectations of this soup were not very high. I mean, it came in a box. How good could it be? I'm so glad I was wrong. This soup was very tasty and creamy. I did doctor it up with some herbs to my preferred tasting. 
I ended up adding garlic powder, oregano, and parsley. 
I understand why they good people at Annie's don't add too much flavoring. It's geared towards children. This little boy loves it. 
Of course he didn't get my doctored up version, but he enjoyed it all the same. 
I paired my doctored up version with some of Annie's white cheddar bunnies and a grilled cheese. 
To learn more about Snnie's Home Grown Organics, you can visit annies.com. 
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. 
Until next time. 

Comments