BBQ Ranch Ore-Ida Totchos

Anyone who knows me knows I love starches, especially of the potatoes variety. Fried, baked, boiled, mashed - anyway you can cook it, I'll eat it. (This once would have included the liquor variety known as the all powerful Vodka but I'm not a fan any longer after having a baby.) 
If you grow a garden and potatoes are in that garden, call me because now you're my best friend. I'm like a crazy cat lady but my passion is for potatoes. I think that sums up my love for potatoes the best way. 
When I received my coupon for free Ore-Ida tater tots from Influenster, I was way too excited. I immediately went to the grocery store and picked up the tater tots and basked in their glorious frozen glory and concocted a recipe. Since I love bbq ranch fries with jalapeños, why wouldn't I love BBQ ranch tater tots with jalapeños? 
It's all very simple to make. All you need are:
1- 2lb package Ore-Ida tater tots
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
1/4 cup jalapeños
Bake the Ore-Ida tater tots according to the package. (Half a bag directions are 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on a baking sheet.)
While still hot, drizzle on the ranch and BBQ sauce. 
Top with jalapeños. 
(Recipe can be fourthed if you do not desire to cook whole package.)
So yummy!
Yeah, at are the whole plate. Judge me. 
I received this product from Influenster for free but all opinions are my own. 
Until next time. 

Comments